Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's 2009, Where Is My Hover Board?!

7 days into the new year, and I've finally wrote my first post. I found it kinda hard to write this, mainly because I havent been highly motivated to write it. The final week of 2008, I was dumb sick with strep throat, and was stuck in my bed for an entire week. I didn't get to go to Chicago and party for NYE, I didn't even get to do anything but lay my black ass down and watch TV. It's crazy that is 2009, where are the flying cars and teleportation machines? Can I at least get a hover-board or a cure for the common cold? Personally, give me the hover board, it sure beats walking. But seriously, 2009 should be an interesting year, I got some resolutions that I plan on working; some more overt than others. I do plan on being a little more nicer, and a lil' less defensive. My other resolutions, well I guess you just have to be observant. Ummmm, my brain just went south, and I have nothing else to write, so I'll post some sneakers, maybe..Oh yeah, since I haven't heard a word from MTV or Sneakernews.com, I take it I didn't get 1. the MTV joint and 2. the chance to write for sneakernews.


Nike SB Dunk High- Twin Peaks

17-Inch Apple Macbook Pro


No comments: