Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Addition, Say Hello

I'm trying to add more to my blog, and I don't have no idea why I didn't think of this myself, but I'm stealing this idea from one of my fellow blogger and friend, so don't take it as stealing but paying homage :). 

Located to the right is a playlist of music that I'm either listening to, forgot and was re-introduced or maybe just want you to get an idea of what is out there. If you have something that you might think I should hear, leave a comment and you never know.... it might end up on the playlist. I will try to make a solid try to keep the music fresh and revolving. Hope you like the new addition, which is entitled "Listen Up!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you smiling reading this comment?

Anonymous said...

Since your so career focused, you should do interview someone about career choices or life post-college.