Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'd Like To Call This [Blank]

It's that time again, Graduation season is upon us, and its another classes time to walk across that stage and enter the real world. This time of year does bring a sentimental feeling to me, majority because I was walking across that same stage last year. I am kinda bummed that I can't participate in the festivities this year but thats because I have some more important family plans that have to be taken care of. I wish these newly graduating students luck, cause the real world is NOT what you see on TV. However, with a combination of hard work and dreams, things can turn out for the best. So, congratulations to the new graduates of your respected school and dream big.

It's funny how I can be so smart and so dumb all at the same time. For instance, people love attention. I love it, my friends love it, the person in Thailand walking to the ATM love attention. So what I don't understand is how someone can set themselves up to receive attention but then try to play you when yo get it. It's like when I was in high school and one of my female friends would complain about not being cute or something (in which she was) and I'd say something like, "naw, you're hella cute, blah blah, tah ha" and then they blow it off as if I aint say nothing, BUT then when they hear it from someone totally different its like God himself came down and told them. Ok, I know it sounds confusing, but it makes perfect sense if you take some time and think about it. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post graduation def sucks...I hope everything works out with your fam..Stay up bruh.