Tuesday, June 2, 2009

E3 2009!

This week marks the week that video gamers and the companies that supply them with endless entertainment meet together and get hype over the brand new products that will be taking over lives. Yes, it is E3, and my inner nerd is jumping for joy. Monday (today/yesterday) marked the start of the festivities, Microsoft presented their big press conference today showcasing some of the new sexiness that will be coming out in the near future. Now, I ain't gonna lie, they got some fire stuff they announced such as:

Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Just to name some of the stand out titles, they will also be integration with Facebook and Twitter through Xbox Live as well as free streaming radio and a bunch of other features. I could go on and on, but who wants to do that? Maybe later, but tomorrow is Nintendo's and Sony's press conferences, so I'm excited to see what they will bring to the table. So after tomorrow's press conferences, I'll let you know whats new with them and then give my opinion on who has the most exciting line up...why my opinion? It is my blog isn't it lol. Holla!

No comments: