Saturday, February 20, 2010

Still Thinking of a Title

I'm back with one of those "Amazing Songs" post. Another day of listening to music has brought me to re-appreciate a straight banger of a song. I remember when this song first started to get attention and madd people was feeling it. Maybe it was the star studded cast or just the somber but infectious beat but it went so hard, even till this day. Now, I bet ya'll are wondering what song I'm referring to...Haha, I had to keep ya'll reading. Anywayz, I'm talking bout "Get Throwed", it featured the late Pimp C, Jay-Z and Young Jeezy. And like always, the song is posted on the bottom of this post, so play it and enjoy it. And this concludes another segment of whatever this is going to be called...I'm still thinking of a name.




No comments: