Monday, March 1, 2010

Paper, Denim + Jeans

Ahh, another great episode of How To Make it in America. I don't know what it is about this show, but when I watch it I get this inner-hype-ness going on. Maybe its the likable characters or the way the show is filmed and presented or maybe its the love that they show for NYC. Within this episode, they showcased Flight Club (one of my love/hate sneaker boutiques in NY) and gave Supreme a smooth name drop. Now, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm thinking you should 1. watch the show and 2. come to NYC and learn. This show definitely got me feeling like I'm watching Entourage. With Entourage, I start to think this is how I want to b when I get big, with my close friends making dumb bread and with How To Make it in America, I feel like this is how I'm going to make it big. Anyways, without further ado, Episode 3.

No comments: