Monday, April 12, 2010

Over

I was on one of my music websites this morning and I came across the official video for Drake's "Over". It's a simple video, which some nice visuals, I think I need to watch it a few more times to get a real feel for it though. I think the ladies will take to it more, because his last solo-effort wasn't taken very highly by them. Take a look, tell me what ya think


Update: After further review and discussion, I do like the video. My cousin gave a real good analysis of the video where you can read at her blog at http://freshhhair.blogspot.com/. However, I know everyone was had a particular idea of how the video should have looked because of the lyrics of the song, which I agree. But I do like when artists sometime step out of the norm, and get creative, because visually the video is attractive. Take your mind out the obvious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha never lets me down...I was coming on here to ask what you thought about the video. Personally, I like it, it's dope, artistic, creative all that good shit. I don't know why people aren't feeling it though.

Ariana said...

thanks for the shout out