Friday, July 16, 2010

Do It All x Update on the Blogging

Lately I've been having a minor writer's block and haven't been able to craft a decent post. Shoot, I haven't even been able to summarize the last two episodes of The Boondocks; and usually when I can't write all I do is post videos. Well, I'm trying to think of new things to write about that might be interesting to myself and you all. Everything from music (which is typical of me) to video games to fashion, I'm trying to make it interesting, so bare with me why I try a few things out. Until there, I got some new music for ya.

Anytime an artist releases an album there tends to be either 1. Unofficial mixtapes 2. Unreleased tracks that are...well released lol. These tracks tend to be tracks that didn't make the final cut of the album. Sometimes you can tell why they didn't make the cut, usually because they just lack in the same quality, other times its because the artist couldn't get the sample cleared or the artist cleared, and other times...well, you just don't know, cause the song is actually good.

Anyways, here it goes, I like it, tell me what you think.

Drake - Do It all

No comments: