Monday, June 16, 2008

MGS4: a Gift and a Curse

I recently purchased Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots (MGS4) for my Playstation 3 right. First of all, it's an amazing game; graphically, it's one of the best looking games I've ever seen. The story is something that can easily be seen on the big screen, the controls are as easy to learn, and there are so many ways to play the game; if you are the type of person who just wants to walk in the front door bustin' all ya guns, or if you like to sneak through the backdoor and be undetected, any way works. Last but not least, the best feature of the game is that you don't have to really play the previous games to enjoy it. It is simply one of the best games I ever played, period.

Thats the gift portion of this post, now here is the curse. Since it is summer, there is hardly anything on TV! I'll end up spending bout 2 hours playing this joint, and then want a break ya know? So, I turn on the television, flip through the chan
nels, and nothing worth watching is on... so what do I do? Turn that damn PS3 back on, and start to play MGS4 once again. It's like interactiv
e crack, straight addiction. On that note, I wrote my post, there is nothing on TV except My Super Sweet 16: Bow Wow edition, so I think I'll hop back on that game, and try the online mode. PEACE!

No comments: