Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stuff That I F**ks With

Ahhhh! Don't get scared now, cause I'm back with another segment of the highly loved and much anticipated posting that you all can't wait to read. So less talk, more posting, lets get into it, Stuff That I F**ks With.

LifeHacker isn't a blog that is created by one person like the other blogs that I have featured. However, it's a great blog that caters to making one's l
ife a lot easier. The blog offers a wide array of tips that range from computer downloads to resume building. I think it's an interesting blog to check out, mainly because you never know what you actually need help on. Their tag-line pretty much sums up the entire site: Tips and Downloads for Getting Things Done.





Quick Review: The Recession - Young Jeezy- 
Now personally, I feel Young Jeezy's third opus is a bit lacking. Yes, you're not suppose to listen to Jeezy for lyrical content, but usually for horrible lyrics you get amazing beats. Not in this case, all the beats sound very similar and repetitive. There is nothing that really screams, "Banger!".  I guess The Recession is also affecting Jeezy more than he thought. [ Yeah, I know bad Pun]

Nike SB September Releases

[I'm feeling those High Tops]


Nike Dunk High- Back To School Scribble



Dr. Michael Eric Dyson is writing a book on Nas' debut and classic album, Illmatic
"Every song on Illmatic will be analyzed, interpreted and then re-articulated in a kind of intellectual sense from his own base in Hip Hop and we’re trying to deal with that seriously."
[Quoted from Dr. Dyson]

Republican National Convention looks like a convention of people who use Life Alert. 

OBAMA! and I'm out


No comments: