Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Can't Sleep

Its 1:01am, and I can't sleep. Maybe it's cause I'm not tired, or maybe its cause when I close my eyes all I see is zombies running around thanks to Left4Dead (its a video game in which you try to survive a zombie apocalypse). Or maybe it's the fact that I have so much on my mind and I don't know what to do. It sucks, mainly because after a LONG week on the road, I still can't get any real relaxation. I can't get a good night's sleep because of unnecessary drama that complicates my life. And have you ever noticed how difficult the word "Necessary" and all of its variations are. I tell ya, I have quite a difficult time spelling it. I think I'm going to apply to be a blogger for this sneaker website. I pretty much will get paid to talk about sneakers, which sounds great, but at the same time I'm a bit nervous, cause maybe I don't know that much. I think I'll decide by tomorrow, the more I wait, the less chance I get you know. I find it harder and harder to write on this blog. Not because I don't like it, I love my blog, but because I feel like I don't have enough time. Since I got my iPhone, it might actually assist me with blogging on the road when I travel, but I'm finding it harder to get motivated. Before I used to just write and write, but I think I'm losing it a bit. I'm hungry, I don't think I had a proper dinner tonight, and this house is not known for having any treats. I did something random today, I shaved my mustache off, I wanted to start from scratch and also see how I would look without it. Sometimes you have to do things that you want to do, and not what you think someone wants you to do. So, if you don't pick up the phone when someone calls, don't feel bad, it just wasn't the right time. You have to call when you feel your ready, cause if not you might end up making things worse. I'm rambling right now, saying whatever comes to my mind, maybe this is my motivation to write, maybe I'm just bored. Writers block, I'm done.

No comments: