Monday, June 29, 2009

No Title For This

The Greatest of All Time has left the building...

And he's moonwalking on a cloud with wings. He has gone to a better place with other amazing artists, such as Marvin Gaye, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Issac Hayes and many more. But I'm not at all sad, he mad some amazing music and overall was an amazing person. People need to stop hating on the dude and appreciate what he offered us. So, big ups to MJ.... I wonder if all those artists I mentioned are up in Heaven making music together...that would be awesome...

One of my favorite Michael Jackson Songs


Should I hop on Twitter? Initially I didn't want to do it, because I felt (and still feel) like it is a glorified Facebook status. But at the same time, I can see why it's hella addictive. I don't know, I don't want to get up on it and not have any followers lol. Thats like being on Facebook and not having friends. If I get enough people who think I should do it, then I will.... right now, I have 3 votes for no, 3 for yes and 1 that is neutral...which means they probably wouldn't care if I did or not lol.

New songs - Auto Play = Listen Up! Update

1 comment:

boom chicka wah wah said...

i vote yes for twitter