Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daniel Jones, R.I.P.

Damn man, my homie passed away today and it blew my mind. I was literally talking bout this dude bout 10 minutes before I found out the horrible news. He was way to young to go, and he's not here anymore. I met this dude freshman year, I met his mom, his little sister, I stayed at his crib in the Chi. Like this was one of my right hand mans up at Howard. It used to be Adam, Bilal, Mike, him and Me, not giving a fuck, acting a fool and having fun. The news is slowly hitting me throughout the day, maybe because I don't want to believe it. That its not possible that he isn't here. Yeah we didn't really talk as much in the later years, but you knew I was down for ya. I love you my dude, DANIEL JONES R.I.P.

1 comment:

Vertouso said...

Im DJ cousin from out here in Virginia. Man I dont even know what to say, i just had met him for the first time when we was in Las Vegas in June. I aint even get a chance to really enjoy my own fam. RIP Cuz you will be dearly missed. Ill see you when I get there.......