Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back In The District

I made it to DC peoples. I have made it out of the depressing and soul-crushing Detroit atmosphere to a more uplifting and overall beautiful feel of the DC city, if only for a week at least. I have yet to be here for 2 hours and I already feel at home. Just from walking up the street, I've seen good friends and one of the most beautiful campuses in the country. Well, maybe I'm stressing the campus part, but you can't help: Howard does look good when the sun hits it right. It's hot, the sun is beating, and the air is humid; but I wouldn't want it any other way. Well, I am back in the district, its time that I hit the streets and get something to eat, I'M STARVIN'! Give me a holla if ya here, or if ya read, you know how to get in touch wit me.

No comments: