Thursday, July 17, 2008

You're So Mean and Insensitive

I find it quite hilarious that everyone thinks I'm a mean person. Maybe it shouldn't be hilarious, but ridiculous, but I guess they are right. If I state my opinion, or give reasons why I feel a particular away about a subject/person/situation, I am a mean and insensitive person. Well, let me state some of the things that I don't like so when they come to light people won't think I'm this evil person, mainly because I gave you a heads up.

1. I hate talking on the phone. Now if there is an actual conversation that needs to be held I have no problem, but I dislike being on the phone for the sake of being on the phone. Who the hell likes to talk about nothing while you hold a hot a$$ phone to your ear; yall know that feeling, when the phone starts to heat up.

2. Excuses for the way people act. People make excuses for the way other people act when they are kids, not when they are adults. Grow up, and accept responsibility, because ultimately you're gonna have to do it sooner or later. Cause if I hear, "You know he/she acts that way for attention" one more time... acting a particular way to gain attention is what you do when you are 6.

3. People who think they know what's best for me. I'm at a time where I'm searching for a job, so I tell people of my experiences, and they offer advice to me... if I want it or not. Now, I'm always up for constructive criticism or good advice, but stop trying to tell me what to do. Damn, I know what I need to do, you're not telling me anything that I don't know. Instead of looking at my situation from your point of view, look at it from mine, the one that matters. I'm trying to be content with what I do as a career, not something to just get by on.

At 1:18 in the morning, thats all I can really think of. But I hope you get the idea of what I'm talking about, I know everyone has their pet peeves, why can't I have mine?

No comments: