Monday, August 11, 2008

My Goodbye Letter to New York

Hey everybody, after being gone from Detroit for a little under a month, I feel that is time to take it back home. For those who don't know I've started out in DC for a week clowin' with my HU boys then headed to NYC for another 2 weeks and kicked it extra hard. I can't lie, I'm filling a bit homesick, or maybe I'm just missing my PS3 and 360 lol. But seriously, at this moment I can't stay in New York; yes I have a place to stay and yes it is better to be here than in Detroit, however it comes down to this one relevant fact: New York is not my home.... well, at least not now. I'll be back to visit and hopefully to stay permanently, but until then I'll say holla, and see ya later New York, it was fun.


p.s. - Step Brothers was so much funnier than Pineapple Express
       - Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay wasn't as funny as everyone said it was
       - Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day
       - Toon Disney plays classic Disney movies during the afternoon i.e. Aladdin, Aristocats, etc.


1 comment:

Jelani Curtis said...

when you come back to nyc holla at me.